Helloo! I think i'm addicted to swimming. And it's kinda obvious that i'm much darker [as in in the skin colour] when .. er... i'm bathing. X: Yeppers hahahahaha lmao.
Ok urm i'm bored. Went out today to buy some stuffs and everything. And my sister threw her temper. I kinda shouted at her [in public la lol] and both of us were pissed LAH, obviously. But who cares we're alright already. :))
The previous entry was actually about my mum. My family and everything la. I can't stand my own temper, which my granny said was an awful lot like my dad's. -.- But i think i'm much worse than him. BLAH.
Cousins coming tmr :DD But joel ain't coming. -.-" Sad. He's off to camp. Hm. Haven't been contacting Joanna jiejie for months now. I better start catching up on homework, and the letters i owe to people like pauline, vincent, zalikha, etc X:
Yawn. I wanna go swim! Shit!
Anthea and Eliza asked me to wild wild wet ytd..? -.- And neither of them called me in the end. Lol dorkheads!!! Hm. Went swimming with my dad in the end. And my goggles like kinda.. BROKE! Sad. I was swimming halfway and suddenly felt water getting into my eyes. Zzzzz. Swam for less than an hour -.- BLAH!! I could've swam longer, if my goggles didn't break. I wanna go again! Maybe next week. Or even every week. I would LOVE that man. :DDDD
Hm. Bought assessments to do -.- English one lah actually. And the cheena one was for tys.
I'm bored. There's 'The Simple Life' later! Go catch it ok!! It's nice!! Two bitchy girls :P
How i wish i lived in the water. :XX
Lmao i think i'm crazy.
I LOVE RUPERT GRINT!! Zalikha is a stupid crush-snatcher!! Lmao :P
And i'm nuts over Harry Potter! I'm finishing the Goblet Of Fire already hahahaha yay ;D and i'm so INTO the book. Like practically watching the movie that is in my imagination :D Gonna re-read. Hee.
And i'm crazyyyyyy over the nike sign. Lol. I need a new sportsbraaaaaaaa!! i want a pair of nike slippers and a pair of nike shoes!!!! and er.. nike shirts!! nike trackpants!! AIYA i want the whole nike shop laaaaa!! can??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA siao.
Ok i'm proud to declare i'm CRAZY!!
signing off,
-retardee- ;)) [Hello there jinli BOSS!!]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home